We are all looking forward to a wonderful prom night! Please follow these guidelines so the evening can be enjoyable for all.
1. All Lake Park High School students and their guests entering the dance must present an ID card. Students without a photo ID will not be permitted to enter the dance.
2. A student may bring one guest to the dance. All guests must preregister no later than May 10.
3. Appropriate dress is required. Please see Dress Guidelines page for details. Backpacks are not allowed. No bags larger than a small swag bag will be allowed at prom.
4. Those displaying inappropriate/explicit dancing will be given a warning. Students who do not comply after the warning will be dismissed from the dance without a refund. This may result in the student not being allowed to attend the post prom. Students in violation of this rule at Post Prom will face disciplinary consequences upon return.
5. Once a person leaves the building, they will not be allowed to re-enter.
6. If students or guests are found to be under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs, they will be turned over to the police liaison officer, removed from the dance, and receive further discipline from Lake Park High School, which may include non-participation in commencement.
7. All LPHS rules and regulations are enforced at the Prom and Post Prom.